How does accounting system help manage your Financial transactions?
Managing your Financial Accounting transactions is a breeze with HDPOS Smart, read
on to learn as to what all you can do with this top notch accounting system.
- All auto generated accounting transactions get saved with reference to the document
number. For example if a purchase is made, there will be a Financial Transaction's
transaction with debit to the purchase account and another with credit to supplier
- All FA transactions that you create in the financial management software have its
own document number for your reference.
- Viewing of all FA transactions in FA Transaction Manager is possible with this accounting
- Possibility of back dated entries of financial transactions in case they have been
missed on the actual date.
- The FA transactions are differentiated as “Cash Payment”, “Cash Receipt”, “Bank
Payment”, “Bank Receipt”, and “Money Transfer” (Contra) while making your manual
- Each type of these documents have a separate number series so you can maintain “separate
books” for each of type of your manual financial transaction.
- More than one account can be selected in a single FA transaction in the best online
Read tutorials on small business accounting software: