Restaurants be it stand alone or the fine dining ones housed within the vicinity of a hotel are public places that see high footfall on weekends. Each guest coming in and going out results in one debit and credit entry that needs to be recorded. Taxes, discounts need to be taken care of and the books need to be tallied at the end of the day. To carry out all this, you need a sound restaurant POS software that can carry out all these tasks. What was once an auxiliary service that was “nice to have” became a “must have” technology tool that was a source of enormous competitive advantage.
How POS helps in growth of Restaurant
No matter which method you choose to run either through the franchise route or through organic route, factoring in the cost of a sound technology solution offering restaurant POS software is important. Check how HDRestaurant can help restaurant owners manage and be successful.
- Immensely helpful in tracking every penny that comes in or goes out, it helps you in total operational control. You will have complete peace of mind as theft, leakages will be plugged in.
- Communication becomes easy between the kitchen and service personnel as HDRestaurant can punch in orders which goes straight into the kitchen as a kitchen order ticket and turnaround time goes down.
- Managing your raw material, recipe management, checking raw material being consumed and food costing, menu planning for large orders.
- Apart from calculating daily sales, break-even point, profit and loss, they can take care of taxes, invoicing and all other accounting hassles.
Do more with less
Yes, that’s what a sound technology solution helps you to do by allowing you to focus more on customer relationships, product innovation, materials management rather than wasting time on back-end operations.
- Inventory control: Every restaurant owner struggles with this while buying inventory as they are stocked on a first-in first out FIFO basis. FIFO is just great, for storing perishables. While LIFO – Last in first out method is used when you must send non-perishable items that have been recently purchased to the customer. Both kinds of inventory tracking methods can be recorded easily through right restaurant POS software.
- Password protected authentication: This functionality ensures that only authenticated users access critical data for carrying out buying and selling transactions. Moreover, employees are freed up from tasks like book keeping and reconciling cash registers. They can use this time for business development tasks.
- Remote monitoring made easy: Yes, this is the icing on the cake as remote monitoring of sales, employee attendance, inventory usage can save a lot of time and management bandwidth. Business owners can be in full control of their restaurant operations even when they are not in the city.
HDRestaurant is an advanced automated POS software for restaurants, coffee shops, fast food counters, pubs, and other Hotel outlets. HDRestauarant has got you covered -Table management, hall management, takeaways, deliveries, kitchen order tokens, multiple printers, home delivery, even recipe management.
This is the short version of the list, mind you.
Try HDRestaurant For Free
The ultimate tool for Restaurant Management.