In HDSChool exam software you can manage examination related time table for different
types of examinations. For example you can define examination time table for:
- Board/Annual exam.
- Formative assessment /Unit Test.
- Summative assessments/Mid-Term Exam
HDSchool examination software module allows you to create exam schedules for a specific year/semester.
When you select specific year/semester for defining the exam the schedule, system
displays all the subjects along with their laboratory subjects. You can define each
subject start and end date along with its maximum and passing marks.
This exam software module also allows you to enter the subject wise marks obtained by each student
and based on the exam grading rule system automatically generates the grade for
the marks obtained. You can also view the exam results in percentage or grade.
- Easily manage examination schedule in your school/ college.
- Add examination schedules for each semester/ year.
- Easily define if examination is Annual exam, board exam, internal or external exam
or formative or summative assessment.
- Define exam date, Exam start and end time and maximum and pass marks.
- Get details of Student wise and Subject wise marks obtained.
- Export exam results in excel easily.
- Send SMS / emails to students / Parents of examination results.
Read our tutorials on Examination Software: